INNATE Postpartum Care - Certification Training ONLINE
with Rachelle Garcia Seliga, CPM
A holistic approach to postpartum physiology and psychology for birth and healthcare professionals worldwide. Offering essential understandings into the necessary requirements for healthy Mothers and families – and thus the necessary requirements in the creation of a thriving human culture.
Registration for the only INNATE Training of 2023 will open in May. Class begins on September 20th, 2023.Join the waitlist!
By the end of this training, you will:
- Have an integrated understanding of the physiologic and psychologic requirements of the postpartum period
- Possess theory AND practice to stop the pathologization of Maternal health - and offer a framework of postpartum wellness to your community
- Learn about the new biology; working with science that supports Life (weaving the sacred and scientific)
- Fortify your innate wisdom as a birth and health care provider
- Know several traditional postpartum care techniques which offer tremendous healing
- Bring healing to your own familial and ancestral woundings, to support Mothers and families with integrity
- Step further into your role as an initiated adult, young elder, elder
- Have a grounded vision for your business and create a sustainable business model
- Create incredible community of health care providers from around the world
- Understand how maternal health is foundational to humanity's health.
“Rachelle's work has been truly transformative both for me as a woman and as a professional. The depth of INNATE's training and the authentic and grounded presence of Rachelle has given me access to deeper layers of my personal healing journey, and have strengthened my capacity to hold space for others.”
- Nikki Brewer
Student Midwife, Childbirth Educator, Doula, Prenatal and ostpartum Yoga Instructor
This course is for you if:
- You intuitively know that epidemic levels of maternal dis-ease is NOT normal
- You want to participate in the midwifing of a cultural shift - where Mothers are centered
- You know that thriving health is our birth right
- You want your work to fuel you, but instead you are overwhelmed
- You need support in clarifying next steps and action plans in your work
- You have a willingness to integrate your vision of wellness care into your work
- You believe in personal authority, innate wisdom and the sanctity of Life
This course is not for you if:
- You believe in top-down, hierarchical health care
- You believe in superiority or inferiority of one culture / one peoples over another
- You think experts know more about Mothers then Mothers know about themselves
- You are not interested in self-responsibility
- You are looking to copy an exact formula for your practice
- You are not interested in cultivating global community
You Will Learn:
How ancient postpartum traditions throughout the world—while specific to the cultural context in which they come—all share deep common roots, pointing to the importance of an extended resting period, warmth, specific foods and bodywork after birth. That many of these traditions also teach that how a mother is cared for during the postpartum time—will profoundly be reflected in her health through menopause and beyond. And that these commonalities of postpartum traditions throughout the world are not a coincidence—because they are rooted in our physiologic design as humans.
The ‘WHY’ behind postpartum care. When we understand ‘WHY’ we do something, we understand the reasons and purpose of it. When we understand the reasons and purposes of it, we begin to value it. We come together in INNATE’s training to understand ‘WHY’ proper postpartum care assure health and vitality through menopause and beyond. This ‘WHY’ is what has been largely forgotten in modern culture and postpartum care; even when the ‘HOW’ is remembered. When we interweave the ‘WHY’ of postpartum care with the ‘HOW’ to optimally offer this care, the dominant cultural paradigm of ‘postpartum care as luxury,’ begins to shift to ‘postpartum care as necessity.’
Postpartum care from the perspective of traditional teachings of midwifery, woven together with the modern sciences of Epigenetics, Pre and Perinatal Psychology, the Primal Continuum, Psychoneuroimmunology, Woman-Centered Physiology and Anatomy, Somatic Psychology, Neurobiology and much, much more.
About the profound changes that occur through the childbearing continuum; understanding the implications of physiologic appropriate postpartum care- for women’s life-long health.
"INNATE Postpartum Care- Certification training is an embodied, deeply critical and transformational experience which is pioneering a paradigm shift in how we treat ourselves and our Mothers. Every woman, Mother, birth and health care professionals needs and deserves this information....now more than ever."
- Anna Ulmer
The Curriculum of INNATE Postpartum Care:
Follow the map of the female body - beginning at the pelvic floor and ending at the head.
- Developmental Psychology of Infants
- Infant Mental Health in relation to Maternal Mental Health
- The Autonomic Nervous System and Maternal health
- Postpartum Care as the Foundation of our Social Eco-Systems; Creating a Thriving Human Culture
MODULE 2: UTERINE health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
- Uterine Anatomy and Physiology in relation to women’s life-long health
- Exercise after birth as implicated by our physiologic design—women’s health continuum
- Understanding the physiologic implications for WARMTH after birth for postpartum wellness
- Birth Integration—tools to assist the integration of all types of birth experiences
- Warming home therapies for the postpartum period – for health through menopause and beyond
MODULE 4: BREAST health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
- The Primal Continuum of Life and breastfeeding
- Exogestation and postpartum healing
- Supporting the Long-term Emotional Health of Infants-Toddlers-Children
- Holistic Breast Self-Care: For Breastfeeding Support and Life-long Wellness
- Postpartum Care—Essential to the completion of the ‘Rite of Passage’ of the Childbearing Continuum
- Postpartum Sealing and Healing Touch- the role of honor and gratitude in postpartum healing
MODULE 6: BRAIN AND HORMONAL health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
- Brain Changes Through Pregnancy and Postpartum
- The Healing Mechanisms of Postpartum Hormones
- Postpartum physiology requires community support— and creating this reality
- Historical context of Allopathic Medicine and Midwifery
- Maternal health- foundational to society’s health
"Rachelle Seliga Garcia's INNATE Postpartum Care Online Training is the most holistic and comprehensive postpartum care training available. And because the initial postpartum period is really a microcosm for life itself, Rachelle has created a training that supports the greatest potential for health and healing in us all. With rare authenticity and care, she shares her knowledge of the imperative paradigm shift that must occur in our care of newborn mothers. Using a rich and dynamic combination of ancestral knowledge, modern science and embodied experience through her own journey as a mother and midwife, this training will surely change your life in the most positive ways. I would highly encourage anyone looking to deepen their knowledge and awareness of the unique needs belonging to new mothers to enroll in this magnificent course. It is an investment in your own thriving health as well as those you care for."
- Maeanna Whitridge
Postpartum Care Provider
INNATE Postpartum Care is in honor of the ancestral wisdom of humanity and dedicated to the future generations.
We understand that traditional medicinal knowledge and practices can create social healing -AND THAT- this traditional medicinal knowledge is stored within our blood memory, within the Earth, Air, Water, Fire, and Cosmic Mind. The more we heal ourselves—the more ACCESS we have to his knowledge.
We understand ancient postpartum traditions COME FROM our physiologic design, offering to us a blueprint of everything we need in order to thrive as newborn families.
What is shared in INNATE's Training is more important now - than ever.
Join the waitlist!
How INNATE's Training works:
INNATE Postpartum Care – Certification Training ONLINE, is a 9-month long intensive training.
We meet 3-4 times per month through a LIVE, ONLINE classroom. All classes will be recorded for those who can not make the class live, and stored in our online classroom through Kajabi.
Classes are scheduled on Wednesdays at 12noon Pacific Standard Time / (3pm Eastern Standard Time), running from September 20th, 2023 through June 12th, 2024.
Expert guest teachers will be invited - to exalt our understandings of postpartum WELLNESS.
Question & Answer Sessions
Small group mentorship sessions with INNATE Postpartum Care's Class Assistant
Co-Counseling sessions with other students
Pre-recorded videos to accompany live material
Rachelle Garcia Seliga
is a Mother, Wife, and Certified Professional Midwife, with 19 years of experience working within the realms of holistic women’s health care. She is the Creator and Director of INNATE Postpartum Care Trainings; offering a framework of postpartum wellness to birth and health care providers worldwide. Rachelle is also Co-Founder of Starseed Root School of Traditional Healing, a revillaging project and educational center.
Rachelle’s life and work - is dedicated to liberation. And true liberation for humans means aligning ourselves with LIFE and operating *outside* of the pre-established institutions and constructed psychological boxes that have enslaved people for centuries - and - it means being able to step into our true, human ‘identity,’ which is one of vibrant health, creativity and Love.
Rachelle believes the purpose of *this time* in which we are living - is to midwife a cultural shift - creating a new, collective way of life on Earth that honors our innate wisdom, personal authority and the sanctity of Life.
Registration for the only INNATE Training of 2023, will open in May. Class begins September 20th.
Regular tuition for INNATE Postpartum Care's 9-month Training: $3,947
Early-early bird tuition that opens May 31st: $3,333
Course purchase is non-refundable.
You may gift or sell your inscription to another student in case you are unable to attend.
What Students Are Saying
"Rachelle's body of work - the INNATE Postpartum Care Training - is a composition of teachings on how to tend to women's bodies and spirits, self and community. Rachelle's teachings weave beautifully and awaken the deep knowing, sate the intellect, and share true healing practices. The training offers profound personal healing and emphasizes that responsibility so that we can access the fullest expression of our lives as people and as practitioners."
- Kelly Murphy,