When trainings happen in Taos, New Mexico, we prepare lunches for students all days, and our time together concludes with ceremony.
Yes, payment plans are accepted for all of INNATE’s training. They are set up as automatic payment plans, through PayPal, as 4-even payments over a 4-month period for INNATE’s ONLINE training and 3-even payments over a 3-month period for INNATE’s IN-PERSON training. Payments are non-refundable.
My family and I offer two large grants ($700-$1500 grants) per INNATE training, as well as two small grants (of $100) per INNATE training. We offer these grants for birth and health professionals of color, as well as for single Mothers, all of whom are actively working within their communities, and have true financial need.
The scholarships we offer for birth and health care professionals of color are in acknowledgement of 500+ years of racism being used as a weapon against humanity—with the understanding that this ‘history’ affects ALL of us today. We feel it imperative for the health of all people, that each community has culturally-competent care providers with whom they feel good and safe with. This felt sense of safety is foundational for nervous-system regulation, which is foundational to wellness. The scholarships we offer is one part of our contribution to the creation of: community wellness.
We believe that when we address our collective history of indoctrination of inferiority and superiority complexes – through dismantling our respective conditioning, through conscious dialogue, and through external action – we will be able to create a world based in love and justice.
We offer scholarships for single Mothers who are birth and health care professionals, because we understand that Mothering in the modern world is a TREMENDOUS work, and single-Mothering that much more so. This is a small way that we are able to contribute to a support network for single Mothers.
Our family is not in the position to offer trades/scholarships/loans beyond these outlined scholarships we do offer. This business structure we have created is how our family assures our health and vitality—therefore assuring our ability to continue offering what we do. INNATE’s training is how our family supports ourselves, and represents 17-plus years of hard work and synthesis of information.
If you are wanting to participate in INNATE Postpartum Care-Certification Training and do not qualify for the scholarships we offer and/or do not currently have the funds to register, we can suggest the following:
I created this training in part to give to birth and health care professionals the necessary tools to create thriving businesses – in integrity and alignment with life. I support THRIVING LIFE on this planet, and this includes financially thriving through economic security.
INNATE Postpartum Care – Certification Training has received CEU’s from the following organizations:
Please check with your own state-licensing boards in regards to whether or not these CEU’s qualify for your needs.
INNATE’s 5-day training is an ‘intensive’; therefore, please expect our class to meet from 9am-6pm daily. Depending on the group’s needs and dynamics, class may begin later or end earlier on given days. Our class schedule is the following:
Morning: Group Introductions and Introducing the history, lineage, container of INNATE Postpartum Care.
Afternoon: The science of: Maternal health being foundational to Society’s Health
Morning: PELVIC FLOOR health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
Afternoon: UTERINE health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
Morning: UTERINE health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH continued
Afternoon: ABDOMINAL health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
Morning: ABDOMINAL health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH continued
Afternoon: BREAST health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
Morning: THROAT health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH & BRAIN AND HORMONAL health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
Afternoon: THE SOCIAL NERVOUS SYSTEM in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
(When trainings happen in Taos, New Mexico – they conclude with ceremony).
To become CERTIFIED as an INNATE Postpartum Care Provider, the following requirements must be met within 6 months of completion of training:
1. Required reading of 4 books.
2. Three Case Studies applying INNATE Postpartum Care teachings. The purpose of case studies is:
3. Case Study #1 must be done on YOURSELF—applying the information and techniques learned to your life and your body. This is ‘care for the caretaker’ and is how we practice in integrity. Case studies #2 and #3 may be done with clients, friends, or family members—whether one week or 10 years/plus postpartum. These case studies are to be done at a discounted rate.
4. Each case study must be a written review at 1-3 pages long, sent in a SINGLE WORD document.
5. Upon completion of the booklist reading and the case studies, an approximately 1-hour phone consultation is scheduled with Rachelle. Phone consultations are $211 and can be scheduled/paid for under the SESSIONS section of my website.
6. Once your phone consultation is scheduled, INNATE’s Certification Agreement will be sent to you via email.
7. At least 3-days in advance of your scheduled call, please submit by email:
The Certification Agreement (print, sign, scan and email)
8. Successfully complete the phone consultation.
9. Certification is to be completed within 6-months of the completion of INNATE’s training (either in-person or online). After 6-months, certification can still be completed, with a late fee of $75. After a 12 month period, INNATE’s training must be retaken/re-paid for, in order to complete the certification process.
Upon successful completion of the Certification Requirements, Certification as an INNATE Postpartum Care—Certified Provider gives you the right to:
We offer an affiliate program for INNATE’s ONLINE training. One of the most important aspects for deep learning and healing is the element of community. To learn within a community of like-minded individuals is to reclaim that which is life-giving and life-affirming. Our affiliate program was created to encourage students to invite their colleagues to join them in INNATE’s training, so that once the training is completed, they have at least one person in their inner circle with whom they can continue to share this conversation, this path, and this work with. This affiliate structure creates a symbiotic web that will allow this sacred and imperative work to reach as many people as possible – far beyond my own personal reach – and help you to share this training within your respective communities. If you are interested in more information about our affiliate program, please fill out the form below: