Physiologic Baby Care
An Online, LIVE Class About Babies’ Physiologic Blueprint
Beyond theories, opinions and ‘expert’ advice on child-rearing and raising, this class is a translation of human babies’ biological blueprint.
In understanding the physiologic design of our newborn babies, we come to understand the ‘map’ we have been given to lay down a foundation of life-long health and vitality for our children.
Tending to the physiologic design of human life - versus forcing our physiologic design into societal frameworks - is one of the best ways to assure thriving life for humanity.
This class is for Mothers, Fathers, Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunties, Uncles, Birth and Health Care Providers.JOIN THE WAITLIST! Class begins November 5th.
Physiologic Baby Care has to do with healing the core belief system that "experts" know better about the health and wellness of our babies then we do, and about returning to our innate design and ancestral knowing, of how to raise the next generation in excellent health.
By the end of this Training, you will:
- Have an integrated understanding of the physiologic design of human babies
- Know how to align with this design not just in theory - but in practice
- Feel confident and grounded in your innate knowing of how to support babies to THRIVE
- Bring healing to your inner child - to bring healing to the children in your life
- Orient yourself to healthy hierarchy as an adult
This course is for you if:
- You know that Mother is baby's first environment - and want to support this dyad design
- You intuitively know that babies' health is contingent upon Parents' health
- You know that babies' are inherently wise and want to better understand their wisdom
- You believe in the importance of inside-out work
- You know that thriving health is humanity's birthright
This course is not for you if:
- You believe babies are unintelligent and unconscious
- You think "experts" know better about babies then Mothers/Fathers know about their own babies
- You think there is no connection between babies' health and adults' health
- You are not interested in taking responsibility for your own healing
- You are not interested in cultivating global community
“If the adult is centered and relaxed in connection with the baby, in rhythm with the baby—diaper changing, feeding—that baby will be in the conversation, in the act of doing it together rather than somebody doing it to them.” - Raymond Castellino
The 6 Classes of Physiologic Baby Care
Week 1: The Forming of Our Children
- Exogestation and the Mother-Baby dyad
- A Quantum understanding of babies' development
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- What we really need to know about "Attachment"
Week 2: Family Culture as Foundation
- A baby is born, a new family constellation is born
- Creating Family Culture
- Boundaries & limits
- Healing familial and ancestral trauma
Week 3: Why Babies Cry
- Needs Crying vs. Release Crying
- Laying a foundation for health & resiliency in our children
- Inside / Out Parenting
- Healing your inner child
Week 4: Humanity's First Food - Breastmilk
- What Nature's design defines as our 'schedule'
- The -relationship- of breastfeeding
- Mother’s nutrition & breastfeeding
- The nutrition of breastfeeding
Week 4: The Medicine of SLEEP
- They cycle of babies' sleep
- Mother sleep
- Father/Partner sleep
- Family sleep
Week 5: Elimination Communication & Babywearing
- Demystifying and mystifying elimination communication (EC)
- The basics of EC
- The cross-cultural practice of babywearing
- The physiology of babywearing
Week 6: Closing Circle
Physiologic Baby Care centers the Mother-baby dyad relationship, for thriving family health. When families are thriving, they can contribute to the creation of thriving communities. When communities are thriving, a world flourishing in love, truth and justice, will be manifested.
We meet each Friday for 6-weeks, through a LIVE, ONLINE classroom. All classes will be recorded for those who can not make the class live, and stored in our online classroom.
Classes are approximately 1.5 hours long. Time is allotted during each class for discussion.
Class meets at 12noon MST on the following Fridays:
$347 or 3 payments or $120 - early bird pricing (only until October 17th!)
$397 or 3 payments of $136 - regular pricing
3 times $120
Your Teacher: Rachelle Garcia Seliga
Rachelle Garcia Seliga is the creator and director of INNATE Postpartum Care - a postpartum wellness training for birth and healthcare professionals, which has trained hundreds of practitioners and supports thousands of Mothers and families worldwide.
Rachelle is a Certified Professional Midwife, through the North American Registry of Midwives. She has spent the past 18 years working with women and families, in service to woman-centered/ family-centered birth, health and Life.
Rachelle embraces the original meaning of the word ‘midwife,’ which is caretaker of the people's health from ‘womb to tomb.' And it is this traditional model of Midwifery, interwoven with Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Neuroscience that informs Rachelle’s work with babies, Mothers and families.
All of Rachelle’s work is dedicated to midwifing a cultural shift – honoring our innate wisdom, personal authority, and the sanctity of Life.