Physiologic Baby Care
An Online, LIVE Class About Babies’ Physiologic Blueprint
Beyond theories, opinions and ‘expert’ advice on child-rearing and raising, this class is a translation of human babies’ biological blueprint.
In understanding the physiologic design of our newborn babies, we come to understand the ‘map’ we have been given to lay down a foundation of life-long health and vitality for our children.
Tending to the physiologic design of human life - versus forcing our physiologic design into societal frameworks - is one of the best ways to assure thriving life for humanity.
This class is for those who have children - and for those who don’t have children. This class is for any human who is here to create Thriving Life on Earth.
Class begins Thursday, November 4thJOIN THE WAITLIST
Physiologic Baby Care has to do with healing the core belief system that "experts" know better about the health and wellness of our babies then we do, and about returning to our innate design and ancestral knowing, of how to raise the next generation in excellent health.
By the end of this Training, you will:
- Have an integrated understanding of the physiologic design of human babies
- Know how to align with this design not just in theory - but in practice
- Feel confident and grounded in your innate knowing of how to support babies to THRIVE
- Bring healing to your inner child - to bring healing to the children in your life
- Orient yourself to healthy hierarchy as an adult
We were so fortunate to join this course as a couple expecting our first child. We received so much information that is helping us to develop our family values and practices. Rachelle is an amazing teacher; engaging and sharing objective truths authentically. I highly recommend learning with her. Rachelle and Innate Traditions team, thank you for your commitment and offerings to the thriving life of children and families!
Alyssia and Eduardo
Las Vegas, NV USA
This course is for you if:
- You know that Mother is baby's first environment - and want to support this dyad design
- You intuitively know that babies' health is contingent upon Parents' health
- You know that babies' are inherently wise and want to better understand their wisdom
- You believe in the importance of inside-out work
- You know that thriving health is humanity's birthright
This course is not for you if:
- You believe babies are unintelligent and unconscious
- You think "experts" know better about babies then Mothers/Fathers know about their own babies
- You think there is no connection between babies' health and adults' health
- You are not interested in taking responsibility for your own healing
- You are not interested in cultivating global community
“If the adult is centered and relaxed in connection with the baby, in rhythm with the baby—diaper changing, feeding—that baby will be in the conversation, in the act of doing it together rather than somebody doing it to them.” - Raymond Castellino
The 6 Classes of Physiologic Baby Care
Week 1: The Forming of Our Children
- Exogestation and the Mother-Baby dyad
- A Quantum understanding of babies' development
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- What we really need to know about "Attachment"
Week 2: Family Culture as Foundation
- A baby is born, a new family constellation is born
- Creating Family Culture
- Boundaries & limits
- Healing familial and ancestral trauma
Week 3: Why Babies Cry
- Needs Crying vs. Release Crying
- Laying a foundation for health & resiliency in our children
- Inside / Out Parenting
- Healing your inner child
Week 4: Humanity's First Food - Breastmilk
- What Nature's design defines as our 'schedule'
- The -relationship- of breastfeeding
- Mother’s nutrition & breastfeeding
- The nutrition of breastfeeding
Week 5: The Medicine of SLEEP
- They cycle of babies' sleep
- Mother sleep
- Father/Partner sleep
- Family sleep
Week 6: Elimination Communication & Babywearing
- Demystifying and mystifying elimination communication (EC)
- The basics of EC
- The cross-cultural practice of babywearing
- The physiology of babywearing
I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to gain the wisdom of these heart-centered teachings before my journey as a mother begins. The information shared inside this training is both intuitive and profound, it has helped me to process long held trauma and shame within my own system, and enhanced my understanding of the challenges we face as a collective. Rachelle is a well of intelligence, her teachings are a roadmap in how to move forward with love and hope.
Physiologic Baby Care centers the Mother-baby dyad relationship, for thriving family health. When families are thriving, they can contribute to the creation of thriving communities. When communities are thriving, a world flourishing in love, truth and justice, will be manifested.
This course focuses on children 0-3 years old AND much of what is shared supports us as adults in our relationships with older children.
We meet each Thursday for 6-weeks, through a LIVE, ONLINE classroom. All classes will be recorded for those who can not make the class live, and stored in our online classroom.
Class recordings will be available until January 28th, 2022.
Classes are approximately 1.5 hours long. Time is allotted during each class for discussion.
Class meets at 12 noon MST on the following days:
Two group mentorship calls will as well be offered during our time together by Course Assistant Silvia Urbani:
Monday, November 15th at 10am MST and
Monday, November 29th at 12noon MST
$397 or 3 payments of $136
*We do not offer refunds on course registrations. If you are unable to attend - you may gift or sell your space to another person*
Physiologic baby care course really changed my life so I am forever thankful to you! All the physiologic truths we learned really gave my inner child the peace it was craving on the whys of my childhood. This course has given me the gift of being anchored in the hopefulness of becoming the person I always wanted to be as a parent, and as a holistic nutritionist serving mom's, babies, families and communities.
Your Teacher: Rachelle Garcia Seliga
Rachelle Garcia Seliga is the creator and director of INNATE Postpartum Care - a postpartum wellness training for birth and healthcare professionals, which has trained hundreds of practitioners and supports thousands of Mothers and families worldwide.
Rachelle is a Certified Professional Midwife, through the North American Registry of Midwives. She has spent the past 19 years working with women and families, in service to woman-centered/ family-centered birth, health and Life.
Rachelle embraces the original meaning of the word ‘midwife,’ which is caretaker of the people's health from ‘womb to tomb.' And it is this traditional model of Midwifery, interwoven with Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Neuroscience that informs Rachelle’s work with babies, Mothers and families.
All of Rachelle’s work is dedicated to midwifing a cultural shift – honoring our innate wisdom, personal authority, and the sanctity of Life.
Course Assistant: Silvia Urbani
Silvia is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, Pre and Perinatal Educator, Birth Story Listener, INNATE Postpartum Care – Certified Practitioner and Mother. She also works as a Pre and Perinatal Corrective Exercise Specialist, Sex and Birth Support Worker, and dance artist.
Silvia dedicates her work in offering holistic care and heart-centered support to women during their transition into motherhood and beyond, to provide a safe space for the unfolding of life.
The physiologic baby care course gave me a very deep insight about the innate design of our baby. As a newborn mother in the modern world, I oftentimes felt alone with my intuition of how I have and want to take care of my baby and with what I got told from the outer world is «the right way» to do it. The pressure I felt was sometimes stressful and made me feel insecure. Physiologic Baby Care helped me a lot to trust myself and my intuitions as Mother and gave me all the answers to my questions I needed. I got a very profound understanding of the mother-baby dyad and what is needed for healthy, thriving humanity on our planet. Rachelle is a very dedicated, grounded and authentic teacher and creates a safe and respectful space in the courses. Her wisdom and knowledge from years of experience in midwifery and her lineage is enormous. I resonated so much with her teaching in this course, that I decided to do the postpartum training with her. I’m very grateful to have found such an amazing woman teacher.