FREE ONLINE CLASS: Ancestral Grief & Ancestral Healing
Sunday, April 14th at 1pm MST
All humans have ancestors – no matter what culture or race we pertain to. All of our ancestors have experienced trauma. All of our ancestors carry immense gifts. To access the gifts of our respective lineages, we heal the trauma of our respective lineages.
When we heal our respective lineages – we heal the collective lineage of humanity.
At this time, it is imperative we examine and dismantle the indoctrinations we have all been fed – relative to supremacy, subservience and shame. At this time it is also imperative to focus our attention on the sacred foundation of Life – which offers us the necessary understandings to CREATE a reality based in honor, respect and harmony. This is shifting the collective narrative from ‘either/or’ TO ‘both/and,’ to embody the multi-dimensional layers of human existence.
- During this free webinar we will:
- Orient to humanity’s collective history
- Explore the common narratives in regards to ancestral grief and ancestral healing
- Address ancestral grief & healing within the context of the childbearing continuum
- Offer practical tools in navigating through ancestral grief, to reclaim the legacies of our respective lineages.
This free webinar will be offered by Rachelle Garcia Seliga, Midwife and Creator/Director of INNATE Postpartum Care Trainings.
Register HERE for this free, online class: